Wednesday, November 8, 2017

REVIEW Stacey McCoy ERADICATE

Eradicate (Reanimation Trilogy #2)

BOOK INFO:
Title: Eradicate
Series: Reanimation Trilogy#2
Author: Stacey McCoy
Genre: Paranormal
Publication Date: October 31, 2017

SYNOPSIS:

Rylan has a past.
A past that comes in the form of a beautiful, strong and dangerous vampire named Savanah.
Savanah has spent years searching for Rylan, the love of her life and is left feeling dissapointed and angry when she finds him with a beating heart and a fiance. 
Upon hearing about the reanimation process Savanah vows to reinfect Rylan, eliminate Kady and eradicate all those who stand for the it.
Her pledge seals everyone's fate in ways no one could ever have predicted.
Will Savanah succeed and ruin everything and everyone that Rylan has come to hold so dear?
Will Rylan be reinfected?
Will Kady survive?

BUY LINKS:



Review:
[Pamela]

Amazon/Goodreads Rating: 5/5
In Patti's Imagination: 10/10


This is book 2 in the Reanimation Trilogy series. You most definitely have to read book 1 before attempting this one. Savanna who just happens to be Rylan's ex girlfriend from his early days as a vampire finds him and realizes he's human again. She won't stay away and makes it known that she wants Rylan back. This unfortunately causes a lot of problems between Rylan and Kady. Will Savanna win him back or does she eventually walk away? This book has a few twists that I never saw coming but I think worked perfectly and just made this book better. I loved the first one but this one blows it away. I caution you, before you pick this book up to set aside time to read more than a chapter because it will torture you to put it down. I seriously read this book every free minute I had once I started. It drove me absolutely crazy that I started it on a weekend since I had things to do but all I wanted to do was read this book. I kid you not when I say this book was a page turner for me. I absolutely loved this book and can't wait for the next one.

Author Bio:









I’m a happy farmer’s wife and a dedicated mother of two. I work part-time on our farm and rarely want to do anything other than write in my spare time.

I’ve only been writing since September 2014 and even though it’s taken a long time for me to realise what it is I want to do with my life (regarding career choice) and I can’t tell you how comfortable and confident I feel when I write.

Why do I write? Because I want to make people cry, laugh, feel every aching heartbreak and moment of pure elation and point of ecstasy my characters experience.

Admitting to myself and others that I wanted to write and become a published author, at first, was confusing and scary to them and me. Never had I thought it be possible that I write more than one full length novel…but I have and now I am a published author.

I hope you’ve enjoyed this novel and all future novels yet to be published by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment