Thursday, December 25, 2014

RELEASE & REVIEW

Eve's Gift by Nicole Garcia




BOOK INFORMATION

Title: Eve's Gift
Author: Nicole Garcia
Series: A Christmas Tale
Release Date: December 24th, 2014



SYNOPSIS

Eve McIntyre is a young successful business woman yearning for that special someone to fill the void in her life. But, her fear of commitment prevents her from living the life she so desperately seeks. 

Adam Winters is an rich, powerful, and sexy entrepreneur. The kind of man women would kill to have. But, Adam comes with baggage. A horrifying experience has turned him off to women for years. 

Can Eve give Adam the love he needs to overcome the guilt he feels? 

Can Adam break down the wall that Eve has built around her heart?



REVIEW

Amazon rating: 5/5
In Patti's Imagination rating: 10/10

A Christmas short story that will bring tears to your eyes, and make you wish for your own Christmas story. I love Eve and this was a sweet story about her and her true love. Just amazing.

Thank you Nicole for giving me the pleasure of reading this Christmas romance. Hope you have many more soon.


BUY LINKS

Amazon  


AUTHOR BIO 


Happily married and mother of four. We have two daughters and two sons. Both my sons have special needs since they are Autistic. I have a degree in Nursing, but have been a stay at home mom for the past 8 years. I have a few hobbies such as gardening and rescuing exotic pets. We have so many I could probably charge admission to our small petting zoo. But I have to say my absolute passion is reading. So after spending so much time at home, I decided to make a career out of sharing my love for books. Writing and promoting has become a full time job for me now. There are so many unknown authors out there that deserve to have their books read by many. So after promoting for authors for two years, I decided to follow my dreams and start writing my own books. I started writing poetry when I was just a little girl and have always loved the feeling it gave me. Currently I write New Adult, Contemporary, and Paranormal Romance, but I plan to write other genres in the future. Hope you will join me in all the fun ahead. 
"Always aim for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ---W. Clement Stone 

Facebook  
Amazon author page  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment