Tuesday, January 13, 2015

RELEASE and REVIEW: Chelle Bliss' UNCOVER ME (Men of Inked, #4)


BOOK INFORMATION

Author: Chelle Bliss
Series: Men Of Inked #4
Published: January 13th 2015


SYNOPSIS


I lost track of my life.
Spiraling down the rabbit hole, I lost myself and became one of them. Living undercover within the MC, the days bled together as I became absorbed in a life of excess and violence.
Becoming consumed was easy.
Was I Thomas Gallo, good guy and respected cop or Blue, Sergeant-at-Arms of the Sun Devils MC?
Before, I could answer with certainty. But now, there’s a darkness that has settled deep in my soul, fusing with my heart and altering my reality forever.
The road I’ve traveled has been paved with danger, death, and deception.
Roxanne grew up as part of the MC, a victim of her birth. Her life has been treacherous, setting her on a course of torment and destruction.
When our worlds collide, secrets are revealed. Trying to save us from damnation, I fight for redemption and the woman I love.


REVIEW


(Anita)
Amazon rating: 5/5
In Patti's Imagination rating: 10/10

Hmm. This is not an easy book to review mainly because I had some issues at the beginning of the book that made me think about reading further. I always loved Chelle's books, from the very first so going in a reading something that hit a spot for me was hard. I'm not going to get into details since it doesn't matter now.

I stuck through it and read the whole book in a couple of hours and even though I was blindsided in the beginning I was more than happy reading all through the rest of it. Thomas is amazing. Angel/Roxy was a great girl. I love this book even with all the sore spots this author touched. Simply amazing and can't wait to see more about Anthony and his pains in love.

Thank you for the book and looking forward to reading more of the wonderful Galo brothers!



BUY LINKS


Amazon   Amazon UK   Amazon CA   iTunes   Kobo




AUTHOR BIO

 
Chelle Bliss is a USA Today Best Selling Author. She's an avid reader; consuming contemporary romance, dark reads, and all things erotica.

Chelle loves to travel and currently lives in Florida.



AUTHOR CONTACT LINKS

 





No comments:

Post a Comment