Monday, November 2, 2015

RELEASE DAY BLITZ and REVIEW - Alexander McCabe's A TALE OF THREE CITIES

Coming soon


Title: A Tale of Three Cities
Author: Alexander McCabe
Release: 2nd November
Genre: Romantic Suspense / Thriller

Good Reads


Font and Back Book
Synopsis​ 

Penny had never expected Z to walk through the gates of her sprawling Scottish estate and unlock her heart, but that is exactly what he did. Living the dream, they are blissfully happy in their little slice of paradise. Until the dream is shattered when the nightmare that was her past finds them. Now, the race is on to protect all that they hold dear…each other.

 Purchase


REVIEW

[Connie]
Amazon/Goodreads rating: 5/5
In Patti's Imagination rating: 10/10

This book started out slow for me, however I was hooked by the second chapter. Much to my surprise, I met up with Z and Penny from Greater Expectations. I didn't expect that. The book just grabs you and takes you on quite a ride, definitely three cities. As I referred to earlier, it was a surprise to me that Z and Penny from Greater Expectations are in this book. I generally will only read some of a synopsis of a book, so I really had no idea. This book focused more on Penny and her story than it did Z. It is told in such away that you are just not sure what will happen next. I urge everyone to read this book. It can be read as a stand alone. I was gifted this book for a fair and honest review.
 









Author Bio 

After graduating with a couple of useless degrees in law, I left my Scottish homeland and wandered nomadically around the globe to experience the rich diversity of culture that the world has to offer. For the moment, my wife and I are happy to call Toronto home but neither of us is entirely sure for how long and, somewhat irrationally, this more excites than scares us!

Stalk Links

    Website   FB   Twitter   Gplus

1 comment:

  1. ***THANK YOU SO MUCH***

    I truly appreciate the support, and your review is just awesome. Very humbling.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete