Friday, July 12, 2013

What did you do with my best friend?


Another Back to December sneak peek...
 
 
"The other night, for a late Christmas present, I did the Pretty Woman thing.”
“Which one?”
“When he comes home and she's only wearing a tie she bought him. Except, I was also wearing 5-inch Louboutins.”
“Holy shit, Em! Who are you and what did you do with my best friend?”
“I'm the chick who used to drool over Trevor Winchester at school and fantasize about Viggo Mortensen in the movie theater.”
“No way! I thought that chick died when Gail the Wicked Witch of the East dropped a house on her!”
“Apparently, she was just mortally wounded and has been recuperating all this time, waiting to make her debut. Who knew it would take getting knocked down by a hot guy to wake her up from her coma?”

No comments:

Post a Comment